Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Finally found my Utopia, and this is where I'm staying (Part 4)


I started walking toward the city not knowing where I'm going, I kept on walking for too long but the city didn't seem to get any closer.

After a while, I got tired of walking, so I decided to take a rest under the shadow of a tree, I sat on the grass and rest my back on that tree. The cool wind made me relax and I fell asleep.

I woke up on a beautiful singing voice. I stood up and started walking toward that voice, when I got closer the voice sounded clearer and I started hearing the sound of water falling down.

Finally, I found the source of the sounds, a waterfall so high I couldn't see the edge of it, falling into a lake so pure you can see the fishes Swimming down at the bottom of it, bouncing fishes jumping every where in it, the sun light reflecting on it resulting in a breath taking view of small rainbows all over that lake, surrounding it lilium flowers all around, and a small breeze of air hissing like music moving them back and forth, making it look like a dance of ballet..

There she was, swimming in the middle of the lake singing a very familiar song even though I never heard it before, and so amazing even though I didn't understand a word of it. The song hypnotized me and made me move closer to the lake unintentionally, until I reached the shores of the lake, the singing stopped and got replaced with a scream..

She stared at me for a few seconds, I was waiting for the reprimand, but instead she asked: "how did you get here? No one knows how to get to this place.. No one can get to this place!" I instantly answered: "I followed your song", and then she smiled.

*Happy Birthday My Love*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

to7faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
fazi33333333333333333333333333a
kol sana w enta ma3aya ya ro7y helwa awy awy awwwwwwwwwwwy :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ana monshakha :)))))))))))))))))))))
shimo