Thursday, December 22, 2011

Finally found my Utopia, and this is where I'm staying (Part 6)


After finishing our delicious meal, she said "I can't keep my eyes open, but I won't be able to get any sleep here in the wild." I replied "I'll stay up and watch over you, don't worry", she smiled and laid on her side and said "Good night", I smiled back and said "Sweet dreams", she smiled again, but a bigger one this time and closed her eyes, took a deep breath and slept like a little baby.

I kept watching her as she fell asleep, smiling the most beautiful smile I've ever seen, like an angel, I kept watching her all night and didn't take my eyes off her, even though I was very tired and was in great need to sleep, but her sight was more important to me than sleeping.

The morning came, the birds started singing, she opened her eyes and saw me looking at her, she smiled, I smiled back to her, "Good morning sunshine" I said, "Good morning to you too" she replied, she kept looking at me, left an eye brow, and said "Haven't you got any sleep?", I stumbled and said "Mmmm, no I couldn't sleep, I had to stay up and watch over us from the wild", she left her eye brow further more, smiled and said "OK", like she was not convinced or she felt that I was watching her all night, I looked away and took a deep breath, looked back at her, and said "I'll go get us something to eat", she laughed and said "And I'll go wash my face at the river", I shouted "NO!!", she stared at me and said "What?", I said "Don't go there! It'll take you away!", she smiled and said "You fear for me?", I tumbled, looked away and said "I'll go get us some food".

I went into the forest, started collecting vegetables and fruits to eat, gathered as much as I can, and went back to her, I looked for her where we were sitting but didn't find her, I feared that she has left me for a second, then I heard her singing that amazing song once again, and just like last time, mesmerized, and drown to her sound, and there she was swimming in the lake, she looked at me and said "Welcome back, come join me" I smiled at her and said "I got us food, come eat", she said "Come join me for a swim, then we'll eat", I replied "I don't want to upset the water fall", she said "Don't worry, I told him about it, he trusts you now, as I do", I smiled, took off my clothes, and jumped into the lake.

We kept swimming and playing in the water for hours, not taking notice of the time, as it didn't exist, until we got really tired, and really hungry, she said "Let's eat", I agreed, we went out and started eating without even wiping the water of our bodies, I kept looking at her, stealing a look every minute, trying not to let her notice that I'm staring at her, she looked so beautiful, the drops of the water her body was making her sparkle like a diamond, her hair was curly and shinning, like the waves of the ocean in a stormy night.

Without looking at me, she said "Stop staring at me", I instantly looked away and said "I'm not, why would I", she laughed and said "I'm full", "Me too" I replied, "We should get back to the kingdom, I have been away for too long, my guard will be worried, and the carnival is about to start, and I have to be there to open it", "Carnival?" I asked, "Yeah, we do it every year to celebrate the new born people that have joined the kingdom, they do all sorts of activities and games, it's really fun, my favorite part of the year" she replied, I rapidly said "What are we waiting for then? Let's go!".

I took her hand and started running through the forest, like little children running in a playground, nothing to worry about, not thinking about anything except having fun, not worrying about anything, we kept running and laughing as if the world was ours..

*Happy Birthday My Love, My Life, My Dearest Wife*

1 comment:

shimo said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah it's amasing u left me speechless , i'm really happy, kol sana w enta
7abiby w zogy w hagat ketiiir ;) love uuuuuuuuuu