Friday, July 16, 2010

A Thank You Letter

For giving me a reason to live once again
For making me care for myself and everyone else once again
For making me trust myself and everyone else once again, and even more than before
For loving me even in my worst states, and with all my flaws
For forgiving me long before I even forgive myself
For being the voice of reason in my head
For taking me off the wrong path and setting me back on the right track
For granting me the privilege to enter the Utopia you are
For making me find my way home
For sweetening my life
For believing in me
For wanting me
For trusting me
For loving me
For being me

Thank you

2 comments:

shimo said...

kol da leya ketir awwwwwwwwy

Anonymous said...

allah 3lik ya basha
haza elshab mn haza elasd
mohamed ahmed
rabana yewafako we tamamha 3la khir insha2allah