Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Finally found my Utopia, and this is where I'm staying (Part 3)

I woke up finding myself in a purple room, lying in a huge bed, tucked in a feathery sheet, the feel of the sheet on my face made me wake up with a smile on my face, but after a few seconds I came back to reality, wondering where am I, wondering how I got here, and wondering what happened!! A butler came into the room..

"Good morning sir! Hope you had a good sleep! The queen is waiting for you downstairs so you have breakfast together. The bathroom is from this door, and you can find clothes to suit you in this closet." And he left before I had the chance to ask or even say a word.

I got out of bed after multiple attempts, because of the amazing feeling of that sheet, went into the bathroom, took a nice shower, went out, opened the closet to get something to wear, and there was the shock! All the cloths are my size exactly my style, and all are blue! Was it just a coincidence or did they know that this is my size and this my color?!

I put on some clothes and went to the balcony to take some fresh air, once I opened the balcony door I mesmerized, I was looking at a city I have never seen anything like it before, the grass, the gardens, the streets, the buildings, they all looked perfect, a real Utopia! I stayed mesmerized at the view for a few minutes, then the butler came in, "The queen is very upset from you for not having breakfast with her" I startled and asked, "She had breakfast already? I wasn't that late!", "Dinner is at noon, you better not be late on her majesty again or she'll be really upset" he replied while walking to the door, "Dinner is downstairs in the dinning room after 30 minutes" he said before closing the door. I shouted, "30 minutes!! You've just had breakfast!!", the butler paused for a second then said: "The day is 9 hours long my friend".

I stared for a few seconds, then I realized that this star is small and the day is shorter than any other place I've been before, way much shorter..

I woke up from my shock and went out of the room, I decided to tour myself in this huge castle, I found a lot of doors, all of them were locked except one, I opened it and went inside, behind that door was a room filled with perfect white, pink and red roses, filled all over the room, and in the middle of that room was a table with a golden box on it, the glow of that box drew me to get close to it, I walked towards that table, reached for the box and opened it, and before seeing what was inside I heard the queen shouting "How did you get in here?! Guards! Throw this theif out of my castle!! THROW HIM OUT OF MY KINGDOM!!" and in a second two guards carried me, took me out of the castle, and threw me out and locked the gates on me.

I ran back to the gates and shouted "What did I do, I didn't steal anything, I was just intreged! I wasn't going to take anything, I swear!", I looked up, I saw the queen looking down on me from the balcony with a mad, yet sad face, then she turned away and went back inside.

I kept on begging the guard to let me back in, to at least let me talk to the queen, I'll let her understand, I'll convince her that I wasn't intending to steal anything, I was just curious! But the guards replied with nothing but silence. I gave up on them listening to me, so I turned my back, faced that huge city, and sighed "Now what?!"

1 comment:

shimo said...

حلوة قووووووووووي
فيها كمية وصف تحس فعلا انك عايش جواه بتلف كل ركن فيه بعين المتلهف العاشق ، انا فضولية بقي و عاوزة اعرف الباقي ماليش دعوة بسرعة بقي